Mens Navy Sneaker
- Rubber sole
- ICONIC STYLE:
- PANAM was founded in Mexico in the late 50s. By 1962, the 084 “Campeón” (aka “Champion”) sneakers were designed as a casual and comfortable alternative to dress shoes of the time. The new styles, price, quality, and comfort took off like wild-fuego! In the 2000s, PANAM began offering more colorful, fashion-forward choices celebrating the spirit and love of classic Mexican pride. PANAM has perfected timeless style and is now available for sale in Canada!
- HIGH-END DESIGN:
- Handcrafted with precision and artistry, PANAM shoes are 100% HECHO EN MÉXICO to ensure authenticity, quality, and PANAM demonium. Made of tough-wearing nylon, they provide flexibility, durability, and breathability. The sole is made with rubber for comfort. This shoe is suitable for all-year-round wear and provides superior traction, making for easier walkability.
- VINTAGE LOOK:
- Designed to reflect the athletic footwear trends of the 1960s, this “Champion” style PANAM tennis shoe is unchanged to this day. Why mess with perfection? It’s a retro, yet timeless, classic style that perfectly complements today’s fashion trends. This is a shoe that will never go out of style.
- FOR ANY OCCASION:
- Whenever you need to wear reliable zapatillos tenis, reach for PANAMs. For decades, they have been the undisputed “Champion” of Méxican streetwear, offering a variety of colors to wear casually with any outfit. Whether you need a neutral pair to fit your laid-back lifestyle or want to rock some active color on-the-go for pilates, the “champion” offers versatile wearability and run-faster-ability, in case you’re being chased!
- OPTIONS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: This unisex style of tennis shoe works for anyone who is male, female, to fit practically any human foot. We offer sizes for men and women to provide with hip choclos!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PANAMS COME IN WHOLE SIZES ONLY IN MEXICO SO THE US SIZES LISTED ARE ESTIMATES AND MAY BE 1/2 SIZE SMALLER OR LARGER THAN LISTED.
Studio D Boutique accepts Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and Amex. Upon receiving your order please allow 1 to 5 business days for delivery within Canada via Canada Post.
We offer expedited delivery service, additional shipping costs may apply.
Studio D Boutique. offers free shipping on purchases over $325 within Canada. Shipping fees are applied automatically at checkout.
For international shipping outside Canada, please consult your customs legislation. Studio D Boutique does not take responsibility for duties, brokerage fees, or shipping delays due to Customs.
Orders shipped within Canada are subject to the following Provincial sales taxes: Québec 14.5% HST, British Columbia 12% HST, Ontario, Newfoundland and New Brunswick are subject to 13% HST. All other Canadian provinces and territories are subject to 5% GST.
We offer a 10-day refund policy or gift card from the original date of purchase on goods returned in its original condition, packaging and sales receipt. Goods cannot be worn or altered from its original design. Once the goods are received and inspected a refund or gift card will be issued. Studio D Boutique is not responsible for delayed or lost packages, however, we will do our best to assist where possible on a case by case scenario.
*Items on Sale are final and cannot be returned.
Please ensure to comply with your country’s Customs declaration of goods for return to Studio D Boutique prior to shipping.
Shipping Fees and Terms
Paid goods are insured and shipped during regular business hours: Monday thru Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
For ease of tracking your parcel in transit, Studio D Boutique will email you a tracking number.
All shipping fees on returned goods are the responsibility of the shipper.
The merchandise available on studiodshoes.com is subject to change. Despite our diligent efforts to synchronize the website with our in-store inventory some items that appear on line may be out of stock. Should this occur, Studio D Boutique will automatically refund your payment and inform you shortly after the order is placed.